Welcome to Challenges Foundation. We are a non-profit, all volunteer, 501(c) (3) charitable organization focusing on serving our community via our youth programs and our veterans programs. Challenges Foundation has its own program for disabled and underprivileged community youth, and we work with several local community groups, agencies, and special needs schools to provide an opportunity for these children to have an experience of being out on the open ocean. Challenges Foundation partners with the following organizations :
- Blank Canvas Youth (Foster Youth)
- Boys and Girls Club of Venice
- Girl Scouts Mariner Troop/Sea Scout Ship 1352 MSS Catalina
- LifeSail, Inc.
- Santa Monica Windjammer Yacht Club ‘s Junior Program
- Veterans Administration – Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Services, West Los Angeles
Veterans Administration – Long Beach Blind Rehabilitation Center